THE INFLUENCE OF BUDGET PARTICIPATION AND ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITMENT TO MANAGERIAL PERFORMANCE (Case Study at PT. Adhi Karya Persero Tbk)

Maya Widyana Dewi, Suhesti Ningsih

Abstract

This study aims to examine the effect of budgeting and organizational commitment on managerial performance. The data collection of this study using questionnaires, as many as 70 questionnaires filled out completely and can be processed. Data were analyzed using descriptive statistical tests, validity and reliability tests, while hypothesis testing used multiple linear regression tests, t tests, F tests and the coefficient of determination (R2). The results showed that budgetary participation variables had a significant effect on managerial performance. The higher employee participation the higher the level of managerial performance. The variable organizational commitment has a significant effect on managerial performance. Thus the higher one's commitment to the organization, the higher the level of managerial performance. From the F test the variable budget participation and organizational commitment together (simultaneously) significantly influence managerial performance with the percentage of influence of 69.2% and the remaining 30.8% influenced by other variables outside this study

Keywords: Budget Participation, Organizational Commitment, Managerial Performance

References

Anggraeni, Merina. 2010. Pengaruh Komitmen Organisasi, Pengendalian Intern, dan Prinsip-Prinsip Good Corporate Governance Terhadap Kinerja pada PT. PLN (Persero) Distribusi Jawa Timur APJ Jember. Skripsi Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Jember.

Arisandi, Theo, 2007. Pengaruh Partisipasi Anggaran terhadap Kinerja Manajerial pada PT. Suritani Pemuka di Kabupaten Banyuwangi. Skripsi Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Jember.

Cut Zurnali. 2010. Knowledge Worker: Kerangka Riset Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Masa Depan. Bandung : Penerbit Unpad Press

Prasetyo Nugroho. 2018. Pengaruh Partisipasi Anggaran Dan Komitmen Organisasi Terhadap Kinerja Manajerial (Studi Empiris Pada Pemda Kabupaten Pekalongan, Pemda Kota Pekalongan, dan Pemda Kabupaten Sleman). Skripsi Fakultas Ekonomi Akuntansi Universitas Islam Indonesia, Yogyakarta

Putri Elinda Yuniar. 2015. Pengaruh Partisipasi Anggaran, Komitmen Organisasi, Dan Ketidakpastian Lingkungan Terhadap Kinerja Manajerial. Jurnal Akuntansi Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta

Sugiyono. 2016. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, R&D. Bandung : IKAPI

Triyokananta, Vemti. 2006. Pengaruh Partisipasi Anggaran dan Motivasi Terhadap Prestasi Kerja. Skripsi Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Jember.

Wahyuningsih, Sri Indah. 2005. Pengaruh Partisipasi Anggaran Terhadap Kinerja Manajerial dengan Persepsi Peran sebagai Variabel Moderating (Studi Empiris pada PT. Kereta Api (Persero) DAOP IX Jember). Skripsi Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Jember.

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.