The Effect of Financial Performance Measured With Rentability Ratio Against Dividend Payout Ratio (Empirical Study on Manufacturing Companies Group Listed on BEI)

Imas Della Fauzi, Rukmini Rukmini

Abstract


This study aims to examine whether there is a significant effect of the company's financial performance as measured by the ratio of profitability with Return on Assets (ROA), Return On Equity (ROE), Return On Investment (ROI) and Net Profit Margin (NPM) to Dividend Payout Ratio (DPR). The data collected is obtained from the financial statements of manufacturing companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange period 2013-2015. The analysis used to know how big the influence of ROA, ROE, ROI NPM to DPR company, writer do statistical analysis done by using descriptive analysis, doubled linear regression, correlation coefficient and coefficient of determination. While testing the hypothesis using F test for simultaneous test and t test partially, using SPSS 16. Based on the results of data processing, obtained regression equation Y = 31.225 + 1.209 X₁ - 0.106 X₂ + 0.505 X₃ - 0.708 X₄ + ε, analysis results Statistics simultaneously obtained the value of determination coefficient of 28.3%. While the rest equal to 71.7% influenced by other factors. Based on hypothesis test by using significant level α = 0,05 result of F test, show that together regression model can be used to explain the relation between Return on Asset, Return On Equity, Return On Investment and Net Profit Margin to Dividend Payout Ratio.

Keywords: Return on Assets, Return on Equity, Return On Investment and Net Profit Margin, Dividend Payout Ratio

Full Text:

PDF

References


Fahmi, Irham. (2011). Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Bambang Riyanto. 2001. Dasar-dasar Pembelanjaan Perusahaan. BPFE, Yogyakarta.

Dwi Prastowo, dan Rifka Julianty. (2002). Analisis Laporan Keuangan: Konsep dan Aplikasi. Yogyakarta: AMP YKPN

Efni, Yulia. 2013. Analisis Kebijakan Pendanaan, Kepemilikan Manajerial dan Aliran Kas Bebas terhadap Kebijakan Dividen Pada Perusahaan Non Manufaktur yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia ( BEI ). Jurnal.

Febrianti, Reni. (2014). Pengaruh Independensi, Due Professional Care dan Akuntabilitas Terhadap Kualitas Audit. Jurnal Akutansi. 3 (1). Padang.

Hanafi, (2004). Manajemen Keuangan. Yogyakarta: BPFE UGM.

Harahap. (2004). Analisis Kritis Atas Laporan Keuangan. Edisi Pertama. Cetakan Keempat. PT. Raja Grafindo Persada. Jakarta.

Ikatan Akuntan Indonesia. 2007. Standar Akuntansi Keuangan. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Jumingan. 2006. Analisa Laporan Keuangan. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Mulyadi. 2001. Sistem Akuntansi Edisi Tiga. Jakarta : Salemba Empat.

Simamora. 2000. Basis Pengambilan Keputusan Bisnis. Salemba Empat. Jakarta.

S. Munawir. 2004. Analisis Laporan Keuangan, Edisi Ke-4, Liberty, Yogyakarta. Ikatan Akuntansi Indonesia (IAI). 2004. Pernyataan Standar Akuntansi Keuangan (PSAK ). Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Srimindarti, C, 2006. Balanced Scorecard Sebagai Alternatif untuk Mengukur Kinerja, STIE Stikubank, Semarang.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.29040/ijebar.v2i01.228

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


International Journal of Economics, Business and Accounting Research (IJEBAR), E-ISSN 2454-1362

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.