Analisis Halal Supply Chain pada Usaha Mikro Kecil Menengah (UMKM) Makanan di Kota Bandung

Fauzan Aziz, Retno Setyorini, Yulia Nur Hasanah

Abstract

The halal supply chain is a concept where halal is not only seen as raw materials and production processes but also involves in the supply chain process. Indonesia, as the country with the largest Muslim population in the world, only has 20% of products that are halal certified, especially food Small Medium Enterprise (SMEs) in Bandung who most of which do not have halal certification. Therefore, this study aims to conduct a Halal Supply Chain Analysis of Small Medium Enterprise (SME) in Bandung. This research uses quantitative research methods with an associative descriptive approach. The sampling technique used simple random sampling with a total sample size of 94 food SMEs in Bandung. The data analysis technique used the Structural Equation Model-Partial Least Square (SEM-PLS) method. Based on the research results, the success factor of Halal Supply Chain has a positive and significant effect on the Implementation of Halal Supply Chain in Food SMEs in Bandung, with a contribution of 63.8%, and the remaining 36.2% is explained by other factors not examined. This shows that the implementation of the Halal Supply Chain will be successful if SMEs pay attention to each success factor of the Halal Supply Chain.

Keywords

Halal, Supply Chain, SMEs, Food

Full Text:

PDF

References

Ab Talib, M., Hamid, A., & Zulfakar, M. (2015). Halal Supply Chain Critical Success Factors: A Literature Review. Journal of Islamic Marketing, Vol.6, 44 - 71. [10.1108/JIMA-07-2013-0049].

Bahrudin, S., Tan, M., & Desa, M. (2011). Tracking and tracing technology for halal product integrity over the supply chain. Proceedings of the 2011 International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Informatics, ICEEI 2011. 1-7. [10.1109/ICEEI.2011.6021678].

Bevilacqua, M., Ciarapica, F. E., & Giacchetta, G. (2009). Business process reengineering of a supply chain and a traceability system: A case study. Journal of Food Engineering, 93(1), 13–22. doi:10.1016/j.jfoodeng.2008.12.020

Dinas Koperasi UMKM Kota Bandung (2019). Pertumbuhan UMKM di Kota Bandung. http://diskopumkm.bandung.go.id/page/home

Flieshman-Hillard Majlis (2013). The Market Opportunity of the Muslim Word. http://fleishmanhillard.com/wp-content/uploads/meta/resource-file/2013/majlis-white-paper-1367425353.pdf

Goh, M., & Pinaikul, P. (1998). Logistics management practices and development in Thailand. Logistics Information Management.

Heizer, J. & Render, B. (2015). Manajemen Operasi. Jakarta: Salemba Empat

Julaika, H. (31 Agustus 2020). Kontribusi ke PDB hingga 60% UMKM Terus Digenjot URL https://mediaindonesia.com/nusantara/340785/kontribusi-ke-pdb-hingga-60-umkm-terus-digenjot

Murphy, P. R. & Wood, D. F. (2004). Contemporary Logistics 8th International Edition. Pearson Prentice Hall, Singapore.

Nakyinsige, K., Man, Y. B. C., & Sazili, A. Q. (2012). Halal authenticity issues in meat and meat products. Meat science, Vol.91, No.3 : 207-214.

Näslund, D., & Hulthen, H. (2012). Supply chain management integration: a critical analysis. Benchmarking: An International Journal.

Pew Research Center (2011). The Future of The Global Muslim Population. https://www.pewforum.org/2011/01/27/the-future-of-the-global-muslim-population/

Santos Vieira, C., Sérgio, A., & Luna, M.M. (2013). ICT implementation process model for logistics service providers. Industrial Management & Data Systems, Vol.113, No.4 : 484-505.

Sekaran, U., & Bougie, R. (2016). Research methods for business: A skill building approach. John Wiley & Sons.

Sugiyono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Bisnis (ed. Ke-13). Bandung : Alfabeta

Sugiyono. (2018). Metode Penelitian : Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung : Alfabeta, CV

Tieman, Marco. (2011). The application of Halal in supply chain management: In-depth interviews. Journal of Islamic Marketing, Vol.2, 186-195. [10.1108/17590831111139893].

Yoon, S. W., Song, J. H., Lim, D. H., & Joo, B.K. (2010). Structural determinants of team performance: the mutual influences of learning culture, creativity, and knowledge. Human Resource Development International, Vol.13, No.3 : 249–264. [10.1080/13678868.2010.483815].

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.