ANALISIS KINERJA KARYAWAN BANK PANIN KCU KOTA SURAKARTA

Windy Helena, Sudarwati Sudarwati, Istiqomah Istiqomah

Abstract


This study aims to determine whether there is an influence of organizational culture, work stress, and work rotation on employee performance. The population in this study were all employees of Bank Panin KCU Surakarta. The sampling technique uses purposive sampling method. Based on the purposive sampling method, a sample of 78 employees was obtained. Data analysis method used in this study is to use multiple linear regression analysis. Based on the results of simultaneous testing (F test) shows that the independent variables (organizational culture, work stress, and job rotation) have a positive and significant effect on the dependent variable (employee performance). Based on partial testing (t test) shows that organizational culture variables, work stress, and job rotation have a positive and significant effect on employee performance. Based on the coefficient of determination test (R2) obtained 78.2%, these results indicate that the dependent variable (employee performance) can be explained by the independent variables (organizational culture, work stress, and job rotation), while the remaining 21.8% is influenced by variables in outside this research.

Keywords: Organizational Culture, Job Stress, Work Rotation, Employee Performance

References


Anoraga, P. 2008. Psikologi Kerja. Jakarta : Rineka Cipta.

Cahyana, I. G. S dan Jati, I. K. 2017. Pengaruh Budaya Organisasi, Stres Kerja, Dan Kepuasan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai. E-Jurnal Akuntansi Universitas Udayana Vol. 18, No. 2, Hal. 1314-1342.

Dewi, et.al. 2013. Pengaruh Stres Kerja Dan Kepuasan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada Bagian Tenaga Penjualan UD Surya Raditya Negara. Jurnal Manajemen Volume 2.

Ghozali, I. 2018. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS 25. Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro: Semarang.

Hastuti, T., 2018. Pengaruh Budaya Organisasi, Stres Kerja, Motivasi Dan Kepuasan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai (Studi Empiris Pada Dinas Lingkungan Hidup Kabupaten Boyolali. Naskah Publikasi Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.

Kaymaz, K. 2010. The Effect of Job Rotation Practices on Motivation : A Research On Managers In The Automotive Organizations. Business And Economics Research Journal. Vol 1, No. 3, Hal.69-85.

Mangkunegara, A. P. 2010. Evaluasi Kinerja SDM. Bandung : PT. Refika Aditama.

Moeheriono. 2012. Pengukuran Kinerja Berbasis Kompetensi. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.

Rahayu, N. I. 2018. Pengaruh Rotasi Kerja Dan Kompensasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Dengan Kepuasan Kerja Sebagai Variabel Intervening Pada Kantor Bea dan Cukai Tipe Madya Pabean B Yogyakarta. Skripsi. Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta.

Robbins, S. P. 2008. Perilaku Organisasi, Jilid I dan II, Alih Bahasa : Hadyana Pujaatmaja. Jakarta: Prenhallindo.

Robbins, S. P dan Judge. 2008. Perilaku Organisasi Buku II. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Soedjono. 2005. Pengaruh Budaya Organisasi terhadap Kinerja Organisasi Dan Kepuasan Kerja Karyawan Pada Terminal Penumpang Umum di Surabaya. Jurnal Manajemen dan Kewirausahaan Vol. 7 No. 1. STIESIA Surabaya.

Yuniarsih, et.al. 2008. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung : Alfabeta.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.29040/jie.v4i02.1244

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.