ANALISIS INOVASI, PROMOSI, DAN KOMPETENSI MARKETER TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN PRODUK BATIK ARCOBALENO DI SURAKARTA

Shady Adam Gultom, Sudarwati Sudarwati, Istiqomah Istiqomah

Abstract


This study aims to examine the effect of innovation, promotion, and marketer competence on the decision to purchase arcobaleno batik products in Surakarta. The population in this study were 200 consumers of arcobaleno batik, while the sample used was 100 consumers of batik products in the company Arcobaleno using quantitative methods, namely data measured in the form of numbers. The results of this study indicate that, marketer competencies significantly have an influence on purchasing decisions of batik products in arcobaleno companies, while innovation and promotion variables have no influence on purchasing decisions. Based on the test of the coefficient of determination (R2) it is known that the adjusted R square value is 0.222 or equal to 22.2%. This means that 22.2% of purchasing decisions can be explained by independent variables of innovation, promotion, and marketer competence. While the remaining 77.8% is explained by other variables besides the explanatory or independent variables outside of this study.

Keyword : innovation, promotion, marketer competence, purchase decision

References


Alleiya, I. L., Waluyo, H. D., & Widayanto. (2014). Pengaruh Inovasi Produk Baru, Citra Merek, Dan Harga Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Pc Tablet Apple iPad. Diponegoro Journal Of Social and Politic, 1-8.

Andini, P., & Rahardjo, S. T. (2012). Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Keputusan Pembelian Mobil Hyundai i20. Diponegoro Journal Of Management, 105-116.

Andriani, N. (2012). Model Hubungan Modal Sosial, Kompetensi Pemasaran (Marketing Intelligence dan Marketing Innovation) dalam Mempengaruhi Kinerja Pemasaran. Jurnal Aplikasi Manajemen, 50-59.

Fatonah, S. (2009). Pengaruh Bauran Pemasaran, Dan Orientasi Pasar Terhadap Keunggulan Bersaing Dalam Meningkatkan Kinerja Pemasaran Pada Perusahaan Batik Di Surakarta. Jurnal Ilmu Ekonomi dan Manajemen, 95-182.

Hariadi, D., & Martoadmodjo, S. (2012). Pengaruh Produk Harga, Promosi, Dan Distribusi Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Konsumen Pada Produk Projector Microvision. Jurnal Ilmu dan Riset Manajemen, 1-21.

Setyani, E. (2015). Pengaruh Marketing Mix Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Konsumen di Toko Alat Tulis Hadi Sutrisno Putra 2 Limpung. Jurnal Ilmu Ekonomi Islam.

Masda, P. G. (2012). Pengaruh Inovasi Produk dan Harga Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Galamai Di Kota Payakumbuh, 1-12.

Hendro, C. R., & Hidayat, W. (2018). Pengaruh Kualitas Produk, Harga dan Citra Merek Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Konsumen Handphone Merek Iphone di Kota Semarang. Diponegoro Journal Of Social and Poltic, 1-8.

Monintja, R. Y., Mandey, S., & Soegoto, A. S. (2015). Analisis Merek, Promosi Dan Harga Pengaruhnya Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Di Gelael Swalayan Manado. Jurnal EMBA, 279-289.

Rafi, M., & Budiatmo, A. (2018). Pengaruh Kualitas Produk, Kualitas Pelayanan Dan Harga Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Pada Konsumen Kafe Mom Milk Semarang. Diponegoro Journal Of Social and Politic, 1-7.

Rahayu, A., & Anggarini, G. (2009). Pengaruh Inovasi Produk Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Produk Audio Sony. Jurnal Pendidikan Manajemen Bisnis, 12-29.

Al-Ghoribi, K. S. & Djoko, H. (2018). Pengaruh E-Commerce, Kualitas Produk Dan Promosi Terhadap Keputusan Pebelian. Diponegoro Journal Of Social and Politic, 1-8.

Armstrong dan Philip Kotler. 2003. Manajemen pemasaran, Edisi Kesembilan. Jakarta: PT. Indeks Gramedia

Kotler & Armstrong, (2006). Principles of Marketing, New Jersey: Pearson International Edition

Fandy Tjiptono, 2008. Strategi Bisnis Pemasaran. Yogyakarta: Andi.

Peter Fisk, 2006. Genius Marketing. Jakarta: Elexmedia Komputindo

Abdillah, W,. Dan J. Hartono. 2015. Partial Least Square (PLS). Penerbit Andi. Yogyakarta

Arikunto, S. 2010. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Ghozali, Imam. 2012. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS. Yogyakarta: Universitas Diponegoro

Guajarati, Damodar, 2003, Ekonometri Dasar. Terjemahan: Sumarno Zain, Jakarta: Erlangga

Sugiyono. 2012. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sugiyono. 2016. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta

Swastha, Basu & Handoko, Hani. 2010. Manajemen Pemasaran-Analisis Perilaku Konsumen. Yogyakarta: BPFE.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.29040/jie.v3i01.459

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


INDEXED BY :