Pengaruh Religious Altruism Dan Religious Enrichment Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Produk UMKM Oleh Muslim Di Kota Pekanbaru

Nurrahmi Hayani, Sri Murhayati, Darni Darni, Abdiana Ilosa

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of religious altruism and religious enrichment on the purchasing decisions of MSME products by Muslims in Pekanbaru City. This study used purposive non-random sampling of 269 respondents and used primary data and secondary data. The data analysis method used is multiple linear regression method. This study found that Religious Altruism and Religious Enrichment have an influence on the purchasing decisions of SMEs products by Muslims in Pekanbaru either partially or simultaneously. These two variables have an influence of 0.483 or 48.3% on the purchasing decision variable while the remaining 51.7% is influenced by other factors not discussed in this study. This study uses a data collection method in the form of a questionnaire distributed online (google form). So it is advisable to group respondents based on generational characteristics (X, Y and generation Z.

Keywords

Religious Altruism; Religious Enrichment; Muslim; Keputusan Pembelian

Full Text:

PDF

References

Abdul, Agus Rahman. 2013. Psikologi Sosial. Jakarta :PT Raja GrafindoPersada

Abou-Youssef, M., Kortam, W., Abou-Aish, E., & El-Bassiouny, N. 2015. Effects of religiosity on consumer attitdes toward Islamic Banking in Egypt. International Journal of Bank Marketing, 36 (6), 786-807.

Al-Khalifah, A. H. M. 1994. Religiosity in Islam as a Protective Mechanism against Criminal Temptation. American Journal of Islam and Society, 11(1), 1–12.

Baron, R.A., & Byrne, D. 2005. Psikologi Sosial. Jilid II Edisi Kesepuluh (terjemahan Djuwita, R). Jakarta: ErlanggaBaron, R.A., & Byrne, D. 2005. Psikologi Sosial. Jakarta:Erlangga

Batson, C. D. 2011. Altruism in humans. Oxford University Press.

Bailey, J. M., & Sood, J. 1993. The effects of religious affiliation on consumer behavior: A preliminary investigation. Journal of Managerial Issues, 5(3), 328–352

Campbell, Robert. L. 2006. Altruism in Auguste Comte and Ayn Rand. The Journal of Ayn Rand Studies 7, no.2 (Spring 2006) 357-69

Dedi Muklas, Ma'ruf The impact of altruism on brand attitude when moderated by religiosity: a preliminary study. Jurnal I N O V A S I - 16 (2), 2020; 309-319

Departemen Agama RI, Al- Qur‟anTerjemahan,Jakarta:CV Pundi Aksara, 2004

Effendi, Usman. 2015. Asas Manajemen Edisi Kedua. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers

Jacob A. Belzen Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion Vol. 38, No. 2 (Jun., 1999) pp. 236-253 (18 pages)

Hayani, N. (2019). Pengaruh Sertifikasi Halal dan Bahan Makanan Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Produk Makanan oleh Ibu Rumahtangga Muslim di Pekanbaru. Al-Amwal, 8(1), 31-44.

Kotler, Philip, dkk. 2009. Manajemen Pemasaran. Edisi 13 Jilid 1. Jakarta: Penerbit Erlangga

Mokhlis, S. 2006. The effect of religiosity on shopping orientation: an exploratory study in Malaysia. The Journal of American Academy of Business, 9(1), 64- 73.

Syafie S, Othman N Md, 2006. Halal Certification: an international marketing issues and challenges. http://www.ctwcongress.de/ifsam/download/track _13/pap00226. pdf.

Sears, David O., Freedman, Jonathan L. & Peplau, L. Anne. 1994. Psikologi Sosial. Jakarta:Erlangga.

Sugiyono. 2015. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta. ------. 2016. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Siregar, & Syofian. 2013. Metode penelitian Kuantitatif Dilengkapi dengan Perbandingan Manual & SPSS. Jakarta: Kencana.

Sumadi, S. (2021, December). Dinamika Transformasi UMKM Di Era Digitalisasi Pandemi Covid-19. In Prosiding Seminar Nasional & Call for Paper STIE AAS (Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 119-127).

Swidi, Abdullah and Cheng, Wie and Hassan, Mohamad Ghozali and Al-Hosam, Asma and Mohd Kassim, Abdul Wahid .2010. The mainstream cosmetics industry in Malaysia and the emergence, growth, and prospects of halal cosmetics. In: The Third International Conference on International Studies (ICIS 2010)

Taufik. 2012. Empati: Pendekatan sosial psikologi sosial. PT Raja Grafindo Persada.

Taylor, S.E., Peplau., L.A., & Sears, D.O. 2012. Social Psychology 12th Edition. Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Grup.

Tilouine, H., & Belgoumidi, A. 2009. An Exploratory Study of Religiosity, Meaning in Life and Subjective wellbeing in Muslim Student From Algeria. Applied Research Quality of Life, 4, 109-127.

Wahyuddin, Achmad, Ilyas, M., Saifulloh, M. dan Muhibbin, M. 2009. Pendidikan Agama Islam untuk Perguruan Tinggi.Jakarta: Grasindo

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.