PENGARUH COST OF GOODS SOLD DAN BIAYA ADMINISTRASI & UMUM TERHADAP PROFITABILITAS PADA PERUSAHAAN MANUFAKTUR BEI

Irene Hari Anakia Situmorang, Lorina Siregar Sudjiman

Abstract


This study aims to investigate the impact of Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) and administrative costs on profitability in the consumer cyclicals sector during the 2019-2022 period. The method applied is a quantitative research method with a descriptive approach, sourcing secondary data on company financial statements through purposive sampling method. The analysis results show that overall, both Cost of Goods Sold and Administrative Costs have a significant impact on Profitability, with a Coefficient of Determination of 48.4%. The remaining 51.6% is attributed to other variables not examined in this study that also affect profitability. Partially, both variables, namely Cost of Goods Sold and Administrative and General Expenses, have a significant influence on Profitability.

Full Text:

PDF

References


Ais. (2013). Tujuan Penetapan Harga Pokok Penjualan. 11.

Amalia Yunia Rahmawati. (2020a). Pengaruh Current Ratio, Net Profit Margin, Stabilitas Penjualan dan Struktur Aktiva terhadap Struktur Modal di BEI periode 2014 - 2017. July, 1–23.

Ariana, R. (2019). Pengaruh Ukuran Perusahaan dan Kepemilikan Institusional terhadap Kebijakan Hutang. 1–23.

Dewi, P. E. D. M., Devi, S., & Masdiantini, P. R. (2021). Analysis of Cost of Sold and Production Costs on Company Profit. Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Tourism, Economics, Accounting, Management, and Social Science (TEAMS 2021), 197(Teams), 388–391. https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.211124.056

Ehrhardt, M. C., & Brigham, E. F. (2015). Financial Management: Theory and Practice 13 e: Vol. 13. ed.

Enni, S. (2013). BAB 8: Biaya Administrasi. Penggaggaran Keuangan, 127–139.

Fathony, A. A., & Rahayu, Y. T. (2018). Pengaruh Biaya Administrasi dan Umum Terhadap Laba Operasional Pada PT. Adhi Karya Tbk (Studi Empiris Pada Salah Satu Perusahaan yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia). Jurnal Ilmiah Akuntansi, 7(2), 54–64.

Fitriani, H. (2022). Pengaruh Biaya Operasional dan Harga Pokok Penjualan (HPP) Terhadap Profitabilitas PT. Golden Grand Mills. Jurnal Mirai Management, 7(3), 608–621. https://doi.org/10.37531/mirai.v7i3.2499

Iqbal, M., & Amelia, S. (2018). Pengaruh biaya penjualan dan biaya administrasi dan umum terhadap profitabilitas pada PT. kimia farma (PERSERO), TBK periode 2010 - 2016. Jurnal Ilmiah Akuntansi, 9(2), 51–69.

Koeswardhana, G. (2021). PENGARUH PROFITABILITAS DAN CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY TERHADAP PAJAK KINI ( Studi Empiris Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur Sektor Industri Dasar dan Kimia yang terdaftar di BEI Tahun 2015-2019 ). 3(1).

Maher, M. W., Stickney, C. P., & Weil, R. L. (2008). Managerial Accounting:An Introduction to Concepts,Methods and Uses, 10e. In Thomson.

Novika, W., & Siswanti, T. (2022). Pengaruh Perputaran Kas, Perputaran Piutang Dan Perputaran Persediaan Terhadap Profitabilitas (Studi Empiris Perusahaan Manufaktur – Subsektor Makanan Dan Minuman Yang Terdaftar Di Bei Periode Tahun 2017-2019). Jurnal Ilmiah Mahasiswa Akuntansi, 2(1), 43–56.

Nuraeni, R., Mulyati, S., Putri, T. E., Rangkuti, Z. R., Pratomo, D., Ak, M., Ab, S., Soly, N., Wijaya, N., Operasi, S., Ukuran, D. A. N., Terhadap, P., Sihaloho, S., Pratomo, D., Nurhandono, F., Amrie, F., Fauzia, E., Sukarmanto, E., Partha, I. G. A., … Abyan, M. A. (2018). PENGARUH COGS (COST OF GOOD SOLD), BEBAN ADMINISTRASI, DAN UKURAN PERUSAHAAN TERHADAP PERTUMBUHAN PENJUALAN PADA PT. UNILEVER INDONESIA (TAHUN 2003-2017) Yanuar. Diponegoro Journal of Accounting, 2(1), 2–6. http://i-lib.ugm.ac.id/jurnal/download.php?dataId=2227%0A???%0Ahttps://ejournal.unisba.ac.id/index.php/kajian_akuntansi/article/view/3307%0Ahttp://publicacoes.cardiol.br/portal/ijcs/portugues/2018/v3103/pdf/3103009.pdf%0Ahttp://www.scielo.org.co/scielo.ph

Nuraina, E. (2018). Pengaruh Kepemilikan Institusional Dan Ukuran Perusahaan Terhadap Kebijakan Hutang Dan Nilai Perusahaan (Studi Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur Yang Terdaftar Di Bei). AKRUAL: Jurnal Akuntansi, 4(1), 51. https://doi.org/10.26740/jaj.v4n1.p51-70

Onainor, E. R. (2019). Car Bopo Npl Ldr Dpk Terhadap Roe. 1, 105–112.

Ratnawati, L., & Nugrahanti, Y. W. (2018). Perilaku Sticky Cost Biaya Penjualan, Biaya Administrasi dan Umum Serta Manufaktur. Jurnal Ekonomi Dan Bisnis, XVIII(2), 65–80.

Siahaan, A. (2021). Buku_Akuntansi_Biaya. 203.

Siregar, R. (n.d.). Pengaruh Biaya Pemasaran dan Biaya Administrasi dan Umum Terhadap Laba Bersih pada PT. Inofood Sukses Makmur.pdf.

Wahyuni, P. (2021). Analysis of the impact of cost of goods sold (hpp) and operating expenses on net profit sales. Jurnal Akuntansi Bisnis Eka Prasetya (Eka …, 7(2), 62–76. http://www.jurnal.eka-prasetya.ac.id/index.php/JABEP/article/view/189




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.29040/jie.v8i1.11615

Refbacks



echo 'slot gacor