PENGARUH KOMPETENSI KEWIRAUSAHAAN KEPALA SEKOLAH TERHADAP PENGEMBANGAN PROGRAM KEWIRAUSAHAAN DI SEKOLAH MENENGAH KEJURUAN (SMK) SE-BANJARMASIN

Tri Rani, Monry Fraick Nicky Gillian Ratumbuysang, Mahmudah Hasanah, Maulana Rizky

Abstract


This research aims to determine the influence of school principals' entrepreneurial competence in developing entrepreneurship programs in Vocational High Schools (SMK) throughout Banjarmasin. The population used in this research was all principals in vocational schools. The sampling method is using non-probability sampling techniques. The type of nonprobability sampling used is saturated sampling. The sampling method obtained 20 samples. This research uses quantitative research. The analysis used is simple linear regression analysis, with t test and coefficient of determination. The Principal Entrepreneurial Competency variable of 0.501 states that every time there is an increase in the Principal's Entrepreneurial Competency by 1%, the Entrepreneurship Program (Y) will increase by 0.501. This means that the principal's entrepreneurial competency variable has Sig. Amounting to 0.005 < 0.05, it can be concluded that the principal's entrepreneurial competency variable has a significant effect on the entrepreneurship program. the contribution of creating innovation, working hard, having strong motivation, never giving up, and having entrepreneurial instincts towards the entrepreneurship program was 36.6% while the remaining 63.4% was influenced by other variables not examined in this research. This proves that there is an influence between the principal's entrepreneurial competency on the Entrepreneurship Program.

Full Text:

PDF

References


Amnesty International. (2007). No Titleывмывмыв. Ятыатат, вы12у(235), 245.

Ardiansyah, M., Basri, S., & Irmawati, I. (2022). Analisis Kompetensi Kewirausahaan Kepala Sekolah Dasar. Jambura Journal of Educational Management, 3, 28–43. https://doi.org/10.37411/jjem.v3i1.1263

Ayub, D., & Achmad, S. S. (2021). Kompetensi Kewirausahaan Kepala Sekolah di Kecamatan Siak, Kabupaten Siak Daeng. Jurnal Pendidikan Tambusai, Volume 5(1), 1852–1859.

Dr. Karimuddin Abdullah, S.HI., M.A., CIQnR, Misbahul Jannah, M.Pd., Ph.D. Ummul Aiman, S. P., Suryadin Hasda, M. P. Z. F., Ns. Taqwin, S.Kep., M.Kes. Masita, M. P. I., & Ketut Ngurah Ardiawan, M.Pd. Meilida Eka Sari, M. P. M. (2016). Metodologi Penelitian Kuantitatif. In PT Rajagrafindo Persada (Vol. 3, Issue 2). https://www.infodesign.org.br/infodesign/article/view/355%0Ahttp://www.abergo.org.br/revista/index.php/ae/article/view/731%0Ahttp://www.abergo.org.br/revista/index.php/ae/article/view/269%0Ahttp://www.abergo.org.br/revista/index.php/ae/article/view/106

Gani, H. A., Badu, S. Q., & Suking, A. (2023). Analisis Kompetensi Kewirausahaan Kepala Sekolah Dalam Meningkatakan Daya Saing Sekolah. 03(June), 517–526.

Oktavia, R. (2014). Kompetensi Kewirausahaan Kepala Sekolah Pada Sekolah Menengah Pertama Negeri Di Kecamatan Hiliran Gumanti Kabupaten Solok. Bahana Manajemen Pendidikan, 2(1), hal 3.

Roskina, S. (2020). " Integrasi Kreativitas dan Inovasi pada Kompetensi Kewirausahaan Kepala Sekolah dalam Meningkatkan Pendapatan Unit Produksi ". Jurnal Manajemen Dan Supervisi Pendidikan, 4(3), 267–274. https://doi.org/10.17977/um025v4i32020p267

Scandaryanto, M., & Sumarsih, S. (2021). Pemenuhan Standar Kompetensi Kewirausahaan Kepala Sekolah Sma Negeri. Manajer Pendidikan: Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen Pendidikan Program Pascasarjana, 15(3), 13–24. https://doi.org/10.33369/mapen.v15i3.19696

Yunarti, B. S. (2019). Pencapaian Kompetensi Kewirausahaan Kepala Sekolah SMK Negeri 1 Merauke Berlinda Setyo Yunarti 1. Jurnal Jumpa, VII(2), 99–113.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.29040/jie.v8i1.11947

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.