PENGARUH KOMPENSASI DAN DISIPLIN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT. SUMBER INDAH LESTARI (Dan+Dan) WILAYAH KOTA DEPOK

Fajar Pitaloka, Agustini Agustini, Stephanie Dameria Angelina H., Krisna Sudjana

Abstract


The purpose of this study is to determine and analyze the effect of Compensation and Work Discipline on Employee Performance in Depok city. The type of research used is explanatory research with research methods in the form of data collection using questionnaires. The data analysis model used is multiple linear regression analysis. Sample selection is done by quota sampling. The sample amounted to 41 respondents, using multiple linear regression analysis. The regression test results showed that 43.3% of employee performance factors could be explained by compensation and work discipline, while the remaining 56.7% were explained by other factors not studied in this study. While the results of the F test show that simultaneously the compensation variable and the work discipline variable simultaneously have a positive and significant effect on employee performance with the results of the analysis, namely the calculated F value = 16.276 > from Ftable = 3.240. The results of the t test show that the Work Discipline variable shows the results of the analysis t count (4.985) where ttable (2.022 () then, partially the variable has a positive and significant effect on the Performance of store employees and + and the Depok city area. The Compensation variable does not have a positive and significant effect on the Performance of Store Employees and + And Depok City Area with the value of the analysis results t count (1.574) where ttable (2.022) (. The dominant variable that affects the performance of store employees and + and the Depok city area is Work Discipline.

Full Text:

PDF

References


Fathorrahman. (2023). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. PT. Literasi Nusantara Abadi Grub.

Fauzi, A., & Hidayat, R. (2020). Manajemen Kinerja. Airlangga University Press.

Hatuwe, R. S. (2022). Variabel Intervening Mengelola Kompensasi Dan Motivasi Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Tidak Tetap (PTT). Rena Cipta Mandiri.

Hery. (2021). Manajemen Kinerja. Gramedia Widiasarana Indonesia.

Indriani, S. (2019). Nila Perusahaan Melalui Kualitas Laba. Scopindo Media Pustaka.

Irmayani, N. D. (2021). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Deepublish.

Marnisah, L. (2019). Huungan Industrial dan Kompensasi (Teori dan Prakteik). Deepublish.

Mukhtazar. (2020). Prosedur Penelitian Pendidikan. Absolute Media.

Musbikin, I., & Rizal. (2021). Pendidikan Karakter Disiplin. Nusamedia.

Octavia, S. A. (2020). Etika Profesi Guru. Deepublish.

Rahmat, I., & Sa'adah, L. (2020). Faktor Kompensasi, Motivasi, dan Disiplin Kerja Serta Pengaruhnnya Terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Karyawan (Studi Pada Dinas Kesehatan Kabupaten Jombang).

Rismawati, & Mattalata. (2018). Evaluasi Kinerja: Penilaian Kinerja Atas Dasar Prestasi Kerja Beorientasi Kedepan. Celebes Media Perkasa.

Roflin, E., & dkk. (2021). Populasi, Sampel, Variabel dalam Penelitian Kedokteran. Penerbit NEM.

Sinambela, L. P. (2021). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (Membangun Tim Kerja Yang Solid Untuk Meningkatkan Kinerja). Bumi Aksara.

Sitorus, R. M. (2020). Pengaruh Komunikasi Antar Pribadi Pimpinan Terhadap Motivasi Kerja. Scopindo Media Pustaka.

Srihajati, & dkk. (2020). Buku Ajar politik Hukum Pertahanan. Airlangga University Press.

Sumardi. (2022). Mukjizat 35 Life Skills: Sebagai Password Untuk Meraih Kesuksesan. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

Syamsir, & Saputra, N. (2022). Administrasi Kepegawaian. CV. Eureka Media Aksara.

Utomo, M. N. (2019). Ramah Lingkungan dan Nilai Perusahaan. Jakad Media Publishing.

Widianti, H. (2022). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (MSDM). Penerbit NEM.

Winata, E. (2022). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Kompensasi Dalam Kinerja Karyawan. Penerbit P41.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.29040/jie.v8i1.12240

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


echo 'slot gacor