ANALISIS PENGARUH KEPEMIMPINAN TRANSFORMASIONAL, PELATIHAN DAN PENGEMBANGAN, SERTA MOTIVASI KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PT. BPR BKK JATENG (PESERODA) CABANG KARANGANYAR

Erlina Sih Rahayu, Erni Widiastuti

Abstract


This research aims to determine the influence of transformational leadership, training and development, and work motivation on the performance of PT employees. BPR BKK Central Java (Peseroda) Karanganyar Branch. The hypotheses in the research include: (1) transformational leadership has a significant effect on the performance of PT employees. BPR BKK Jateng (Peseroda) Karanganyar Branch, (2) Training and development have a significant effect on the performance of PT employees. BPR BKK Jateng (Peseroda) Karanganyar Branch, and (3) Work motivation has a significant effect on the performance of PT employees. BPR BKK Central Java (Peseroda) Karanganyar Branch. The research method used is a quantitative research method using primary data and secondary data. The sample in this study was 48 respondents. The sampling technique uses random sampling. The data collection method used in this research was by distributing questionnaires to respondents taken as samples. Data analysis used in this research was statistical tests including instrument tests, multiple linear regression tests, t tests, F tests, and coefficient of determination tests. The results of the t test and F test show that transformational leadership, training and development, and work motivation have a significant effect on the performance of PT employees. BPR BKK Central Java (Peseroda) Karanganyar Branch. The results of the coefficient of determination test show that transformational leadership (X1), training and development (X2), and work motivation (X3) have contributed to the performance of PT employees. BPR BKK JATENG (Peseroda) Karanganyar Branch was 87.9% while the remaining 12.1% was influenced by other factors such as organizational culture, work-life balance, reward and recognition system, working conditions and facilities, etc.

Keywords: Transformational Leadership, Training and Development, Work Motivation and Employee Performance

Full Text:

PDF

References


Arikunto, S. 2006. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktek, Edisi Revisi V, Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Armstrong, M., & Taylor, S. (2020). Armstrong's Handbook of Human Resource Management Practice (14th ed.). Kogan Page.

Avolio, B. J., & Bass, B. M. (1995). Individual consideration viewed at multiple levels of analysis: A multi-level framework for examining the diffusion of transformational leadership. Leadership Quarterly.

Bass, B. M., & Riggio, R. E. (2006). Transformational leadership (2nd ed.). Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.

Chen, G., Li, X., & Zhou, M. (2021). The role of training and development in career progression. Journal of Career Development, 48(5), 457-473.

Gutierrez, B. J., Howard, P. J., & Cruz, K. S. (2021). The impact of training and development on employee performance and innovation in new businesses. Journal of Entrepreneurship Education, 24(1), 1-12.

Gutierrez, B. J., Smith, P. J., & Clark, K. S. (2021). Training needs assessment practices in today's business environment. Human Resource Management Review, 31(1), 100738.

Jenkins, R., & Delbridge, R. (2021). The impact of intrinsic motivation on employee performance: Insights from a tech company. Human Resource Management Journal, 31(2), 345-362.

Liu, S., & Batt, R. (2020). The impact of workplace motivation on employee performance in the digital era: A study of tech firms. Journal of Industrial Psychology, 46(1), 34-50. DOI: 10.1111/joip.12156

Nguyen, T. D., Newby, M., & Macaulay, M. J. (2020). Evaluating the impact of employee output in manufacturing performance. Journal of Manufacturing Systems, 56, 417-426.

Noe, R. A., Hollenbeck, J. R., Gerhart, B., & Wright, P. M. (2020). Human Resource Management: Gaining a Competitive Advantage (11th ed.). McGraw-Hill Education.

Ryan, R. M., & Deci, E. L. (2020). Intrinsic and extrinsic motivation. Oxford University Press.

Smith, J., & Peterson, M. (2020). Transformational leadership and employee innovation: The moderating role of organizational culture. Journal of Leadership and Organizational Studies, 27(3), 256-270.

Wagner, T., Bérubé, N., & Zheng, W. (2021). Intrinsic motivation and employee creativity: Evidence from the field. Journal of Management, 47(3), 454-480. DOI: 10.1177/0149206320938640

Wang, Z., Waldman, D. A., & Zhang, H. (2020). A meta-analysis of shared leadership and team effectiveness. Journal of Applied Psychology, 105(3), 255-278. DOI: 10.1037/apl0000451




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.29040/jie.v8i2.13144

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.