THE EFFECT OF LIQUIDITY, COMPANY SIZE, AND ASSET STRUCTURE ON STRUCTURE TRADING COMPANY CAPITAL IN THE IDX

Sri Laksmi Pardanawati

Abstract

This his research is to see how liquidity, company scale, and asset composition affect trading companies' capital structures on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. In this sample, the population consisted of 61 trading companies that were listed on the IDX. Purposive sampling was used, and a total of 27 trading firms were found. The financial statements of trading firms listed on the IDX are included in this analysis as secondary evidence The multiple linear regression test was used to analyze the results. The liquidity variable has a substantial impact on capital structure, according to the findings. The capital structure is unaffected by the company scale aspect Capital structure is influenced by the asset structure vector. The capital structure is influenced by liquidity factors, company scale, and asset structure all at the same time. The three variables had a 65.2 percent impact on the capital structure, as seen by the magnitude of Adjusted R2 0.652, while the remaining 34.8 percent was affected by variables other than those used in this analysis.

Keywords: Capital Structure, Liquidity, Firm Size, Asset Structure, IDX

Full Text:

PDF

References

Sheikh, AN, & Wang, Z. (2011). Determinants of Capital Structure: An Empirical Study of Firms in Manufacturing Industry of Pakistan. Managerial Finance, 37 (1), 2–117.

Fahmi, I. (2011). Analysis of financial statements. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Wardana, IPAD, & Sudiartha, GM (2015). The Effect of Liquidity, Company Size, Business Risk and Company Age on Capital Structure in the Tourism Industry on the Indonesia Stock Exchange 2010-2013. E-Journal of Management of Udayana University, 4 (6), 1701–1721.

Riyanto, B. (2001). Company Spending Basics. Yogyakarta: BPFE.

Lessy, DA (2016). The Influence of Company Size, Liquidity, Profitability, and Asset Structure on Capital Structure in Manufacturing Companies Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. Thesis. Yogyakarta: Yogyakarta State University Management Study Program.

Antoni, Chandra, C., & Susanti, F. (2016). Factors Affecting the Capital Structure of Manufacturing Companies on the IDX. Benefit's Journal, 1 (2), 29–44.

Christian, H. (2013). Analysis of the Effect of Profitability, Company Size, Asset Structure, Liquidity on the Capital Structure of Real Estate & Property Companies Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange 2006-2011. Thesis. Surakarta: Faculty of Economics, Sebelas Maret University.

Prastika, NPY, & Candradewi, MR (2019). The Effect of Profitability, Asset Structure, and Liquidity on the Capital Structure of Companies in the Building Construction Subsector on the IDX. Management E-Journal, 8 (7), 4444–4473.

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.