Analisis Pengaruh Tingkat Religiusitas, Tingkat Pendapatan dan Tingkat Pendidikan Terhadap Perilaku Konsumsi Masyarakat Muslim Kota Medan

Riki Yahya, Isnaini Harahap, Zuhrinal M. Nawawi

Abstract

This study aims to analyze the effect of the level of religiosity, income level and education level on the consumption behavior of the Muslim community in Medan City. This research is quantitative research. The population in this study were all Muslims in the city of Medan. By using purposive sampling technique, a sample of 105 respondents was taken. The data analysis technique used is the t-test and F-test. The results show that partially the level of religiosity has a positive and significant effect on the consumption behavior of the Muslim community in Medan city with a significance value of 0.016 < level of significant 0.05, partially income level has an effect positive and significant impact on the consumption behavior of the Muslim community in Medan City with a significance value of 0.018 < level of significant 0.05, and the level of education partially has a positive and significant effect on the consumption behavior of the Muslim community in Medan City with a significance value of 0.040 < level of significant 0, 05. The level of religiosity, income level and education level simultaneously have a positive and significant effect on the consumption behavior of the Muslim community in Medan City by 60.50% while the remaining 39.50% is explained by other variables not included in this research model.

Full Text:

PDF

References

Almizi, M., & Hermawati, I. (2018). Upaya Pengentasan Kemiskinan dengan Mengurangi Konsumsi Rokok di Indonesia. Jurnal Penelitian Kesejahteraan Sosial, 17(3), 239-256.

Badan Pusat Statistik Kota Medan (2018).

Chaudhry, M. S. (2012). Sistem Ekonomi Islam: Prinsip Dasar. Jakarta: Kencana.

Fauzia, I. Y. (2014). Prinsip Dasar Ekonomi Islam Perspektif Maqashid al-Syariah. Kencana.

Hakim, L. (2012). Prinsip-prinsip Ekonomi Islam.

Harahap, I. (2017). Hadis-hadis ekonomi. Prenada Media.

Hanum, N. (2017). Analisis Pengaruh Pendapatan Terhadap Perilaku Konsumsi Mahasiswa Universitas Samudra di Kota Langsa. Jurnal Samudra Ekonomika, 1(2), 107-116.

https://sirusa.bps.go.id/sirusa/index.php/indikator/197 diakses melalui web tanggal 20 Maret 2022

Jenita, J., & Rustam, R. (2017). Konsep Konsumsi dan Perilaku Konsumsi Islam. Jurnal Ekonomi Dan Bisnis Islam UIN Imam Bonjol, 2(1), 75-84.

Kartini, S. (2019). Konsumsi dan Investasi, Jakarta: Mutiara Aksara.

Mahyudi, D. Melakukan penelitian tahun 2013, dengan judul “. Pengaruh Pendapatan Terhadap Tingkat Konsumsi Pegawai Negeri Di Kantor Bupati, Kabupaten Birun, 28.

Pendidikan Nasional, M. (2010). Undang Undang No 20 tahun 2003 tentang system pendidikan Nasional.

Rionita, D., & Widiastuti, T. (2019). Pengaruh Tingkat Pendidikan, Pendapatan dan Religiusitas terhadap Perilaku Konsumsi Rumah Tangga Muslim di Surabaya (Kaidah Konsumsi Islami Menurut Al-haritsi). Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah Teori dan Terapan, 6(2), 288-304.

Robinson, P., & Arsani, A. M. (2020). Pengaruh Tingkat Pendidikan Tingkat Kesejahteraan dan Penghasilan terhadap Konsumsi Rokok Harian dari Penduduk Dewasa di Indonesia Tahun 2015. Bappenas Working Papers, 3(1), 75-87.

Sitepu, N. I. (2016). Perilaku Konsumsi Islam Di Indonesia. JPED (Jurnal Perspektif Ekonomi Darussalam)(Darussalam Journal of Economic Perspectives), 2(1), 91-106.

Sugiyono, D. (2017). Metode penelitian pendidikan pendekatan kuantitatif, kualitatif dan R&D.

Sujarweni, V. W. (2015). Metodologi penelitian bisnis dan ekonomi.

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.