PENGARUH DISIPLIN KERJA DAN LINGKUNGAN SEKOLAH TERHADAP KINERJA GURU DENGAN MOTIVASI KERJA SEBAGAI VARIABEL MEDIASI PADA SMAN 1 TAEBENU KABUPATEN KUPANG

Rosmeri Br Tarigan, Agapitus H. Kaluge, Simon Sia Niha, Damianus Talok, Henny A. Manafe

Abstract


Abstract
The type of research used in this study is structural in nature, namely looking for the relationship between discipline and the school environment on the performance of Taebenu 1 Public High School teachers with motivation as the mediating variable. the sample used in this study were 53 teachers. Data were collected by interview, questionnaire and documentation techniques and analyzed using descriptive and inferential statistics using the Smart PLS 3.8 application. The results of the descriptive statistical analysis show that the variable teacher performance is 77.74%, work discipline is 79.15, school environment is 78.36% and work motivation is 80.05% which is included in the good category. Inferential statistical test results show that 1) the work discipline variable has no significant effect on the performance of Taebenu 1 Public High School teachers with a tcount of 0.006 and a significant value of 0.995. 2) the work discipline variable has a significant effect on the teacher's motivation at SMAN 1 Taebenu with a tcount of 3.918 and a significant value of 0.000. 3) school environment variables have a significant effect on teacher performance at SMAN 1 Taebenu with a tcount of 2.632 and a significant value of 0.009. 4) school environment variables have a significant effect on teacher motivation at SMAN 1 Taebenu with a tcount of 2.205 and a significant value of 0.028. 5) the variable of work motivation has a significant effect on teacher performance at SMAN 1 Taebenu with a tcount of 2.982 and a significant value of 0.003. 6) that the work discipline variable has a significant effect on teacher performance at SMAN 1 Taebenu through the work motivation variable with a tcount of 2.171 and a significant value of 0.030. Direct testing shows that work discipline has 9no significant effect on teacher performance. 7) school environment variables have no significant effect on teacher performance at SMAN 1 Taebenu through work motivation variables with a tcount of 1.710 and a significant value of 0.088. Direct testing shows that the school environment has a significant effect on teacher performance. The coefficient of determination shows that the ability of the work discipline and school environment variables to explain the mediating variable is 40.5% and the remaining 59.5% is contributed by other variables not included in this research model. Furthermore, the ability of work discipline, school environment and work motivation variables in explaining teacher performance variables is 47.7% and the remaining 52.3% is the contribution of other variables not included in this research model. Based on the results of this study, it can be suggested to SMAN 1 Taebenu to improve teacher performance by considering the variables of work discipline, school environment, and work motivation.

.
Keywords : Teacher Performance, Work Discipline, School Environment, and Work Motivation

Full Text:

PDF

References


DAFTAR PUSTAKA

Agustini, Fauzia. 2019. Strategi Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Medan: UISU Press.

Agustina, A., Ibrahim, M., & Maulana, A. (2020). Pengaruh Motivasi Kerja Guru Terhadap Kinerja Guru pada MTSN di Kecamatan Bontotiro Kabupaten Bulukumba. IDAARAH. 4(1), 111-118.

Cohen, M. D., March, J. G., & Olsen, J. P. (1972). A Garbage Can Model of Organizational Choice. Administrative Science Quarterly, 17(1), 1-25.

Farida, Umi, and Sri Hartono. 2016. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia II. Ponorogo: Umpro Press.

Ferdinand, Augusty. 2014. Metode penelitian Manajemen. 5th ed. Semarang: BP Universitas Diponegoro.

Hafidulloh, Sofiah Nur Iradawaty, and Mochamad Mochklas. 2021. Manajemen Guru: Meningkatkan Disiplin Dan Kinerja Guru. Yogyakarta: Bintang Pustaka Madani.

Hamalik, Oemar. 2007. Manajemen Pengembangan Kurikulum. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosda Karya.

Hasibuan. 2013. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. 17th ed. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Kurniawan, Asep. 2018. Metodologi Penelitian Pendidikan. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.

Manulang. 2002. Dasar-Dasar Manajemen. Jakarta: Ghalia Indonesia.

Mulyasa. 2004. Manajemen Berbasis Sekolah: Konsep, Strategi Dan Implementasi. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosda Karya.

Nurhayati, Siti. 2019. Supervisi Kepala Sekolah Dan Kinerja Guru. Edisi Pert. Lampung: CV. IQRO.

Peraturan Pendidikan Nasional Nomor 41 tahun 2007 tentang Standar Proses untuk Satuan Pendidikan Dasar dan Menengah. Jakarta: Depdiknas.Menteri

Sanjaya, Wina. 2005. Pembelajaran Dalam Implementasi Kurikulum Berbasis

Kompetensi. Jakarta: Prenada Media.

Sari, Eliana. 2019. Manajemen Lingkungan Sekolah. Jakarta: Uwais Press.

Sedarmayanti. 2017. Perencanaan Dan Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia Untuk Meningkatkan Kompetensi, Kinerja, Dan Produktivitas Kerja. Bandung: PT Refika Aditama.

Siswanto, S B. 2003. Manajemen Tenaga Kerja Indonesia Pendekatan Administrasi Dan Operasional. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Surbakti, Ronny T. 2014. Pengaruh Motivasi Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Golongan 1 di Universitas Katolik Parahyangan. E-Journal Graduate Unpar, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 211-232.

Sugiyono. 2021. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan. Edisi Ke-3. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Susanti, E., Ahyani, N., & Missriani, M. (2021). Pengaruh Lingkungan Kerja dan Kepemimpinan Kepala Sekolah Sebagai Supervisor Terhadap Kinerja Guru. Jurnal Pendidikan Tambusai, 5(1), 1440-1448.

Sutrisno. 2009. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. 1st ed. Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Group.

Syarief, Faroman, Andrie Kurniawan, and Zandra Widodo. 2022. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Pertama. Bandung: Widina Bhakti Persada.

Tanjung, H. (2017). Pengaruh disiplin kerja dan motivasi kerja terhadap prestasi kerja pegawai pada dinas sosial dan tenaga kerja kota Medan. Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen Dan Bisnis, 15(1).

Tsauri, Sofyan. 2016. Strategi Pembangunan Bidang Pendidikan Untuk Mewujudkan Pendidikan Bermutu. Bandung: UPI.

Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 20 Tahun 2003 Tentang Sistem Pendidikan Nasional.

Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 14 Tahun 2005 Tentang Guru Dan Dosen. 2006. Jakarta: Eka Jaya.

Widagdo, Suwignyo, Mohammad Archi Maulidya, and Emy Kholifah. 2020. Penilaian Kinerja, Budaya Kerja & Kepemimpinan. Jember: Mandal Press.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.29040/jie.v8i1.10495

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.