Pengaruh Pengetahuan Masyarakat dan Minat Penerapan Nilai Islam Terhadap Keputusan Menggunakan Tabungan Perbankan Syariah (Studi Kasus Masyarakat Kota Langsa)

Faisal Umardani Hasibuan, Rahma Wahyuni

Abstract

Abstract
This research is done to determine: (1) the influence of people’s knowledge on the decision tgggo use Islamic Banking product, (2) The influence of Islamic values applicatgion on the decision to use Islamic Banking product (The case study of Langsa Town’s Community). The research uses a quantitative approach. The sampling technique is done by purposive sampling. The research data is collected by distributing quantionnaires to 100 respondent. The analysis techniques used are classic assumption test, multiple regression and hypothesis analysis.
Based on the data analysis result by using SPSS version 17 system, it concludes that on adjusted R-Square test, 38.5 %shows relationship and contribution of variables on the people’s knowledge and interest of Islamic values application in influencing the decision tu use the saving products and the remaining 61.5 % is explained by other variables of knowledge and interest in the application of Islamic values have an influence on the decision to use saving products.
The results F (simultaneous) F count of 32.014 > 3.09 F table so that it can be concluded that Ha is accepted, meaning that there is a simultaneous influence (together) of people’s knowledge variables and interest in applying Islamic values to the decision to use savings products. T test results (partial) variable knowledge of the decision to use savings products obtained t count of 4.408 > 1.660 t table, it means that Ho is rejected and Ha is accepted. Thus the people’s knowledge variable has a partially significant influence on people’s decisions to use Islamic Banking savings products.

Keywords

Knowledge, Interest in Application of Islamic Values, Decision Theory, Savings Products and Islamic Banking

Full Text:

PDF

References

Fathurrahman Djamil(et al), Hukum perjanjian Syariah dalam Kompilasi Hukum Perikatan, Bandung: Citra Aditya Bakti, 2001.

Fathurrahman Djamil, Hukum Perjanjian Syariah dalam Kompilasi Hukum Perikatan, Bandung; Citra Aditya, 2001.

Heri Sudarsono, Bank dan Lembaga Keuangan Syariah, Yogyakarta: Ekonisia, 2004.

Irham Fahmi, Bank dan Lembaga Keuangan Lainnya Teori dan Aplikasi, Bandung: CV Alfabeta, 2014.

M. Syafi’I Antonio, Bank Syariah dari Teori ke Praktik, Jakarta: Gema Insani, 2001.

M. Syafi’I Antonio, Bank Syariah dari Teori ke Praktik, Jakarta:Gema Insani, 2004.

Muhammad Syafi’I Antonio, Bank Syariah dari Teori ke Praktik, Jakarta: Gema Insani, 2009.

Tafsir ‘Aidh al-Qarni (eds), At tafsiru al-muyassaru, Jakarta: Qisthi Press, 2007.

Undang-undang Dasar No. 21 Tahun 2008 tentang Perbankan Syariah.

Veithzel Rivai dan Arviyan Arifin, Islamic Banking, Jakarta: Bumi Aksara, 2010.

Adzan Noor Bakri, Umi Masruroh, Penerapan Nilai-nilai Islam Dalam Bank Berbasis Syariah Dan Pengaruhnya Terhadap Loyalitas Nasabah, Jurnal of Islamic Management and Bussines, Vol. 1, No. 1 April 2018.

Muhammad Dayyan. 2016, Resistensi Masyarakat Terhadap Perbankan Syariah Di Kota Langsa, Jurnal Bisnis dan Manajemen, Vol. 6(2),P-ISSN: 2087-2038; E-ISSn; 2461-1182.

Putri Lestari Rifa Mautia, “Pengaruh Pengetahuan Masyarakat dan Minat Penerapan Nilai-nilai Islam Terhadap Keputusan Menggunakan Produk Tabungan Perbankan Syariah studi kasus masyarakat Kota Langsa”,

Yusnaini, “Mekanisme Pasar dan Persoalan Riba dalam Pandangan Islam”, Jurnal Akutansi & Manajemen, Vol. 7, No. 1 Juni, 2012.

Zulkifli Zainuddin, Yahya Hamja, Siti Hamidah Rustiana, “Analisis Faktor dalam Pengambilan Keputusan Nasabah memilih Produk Pembiayaan Perbankan Syariah studi kasus pada PT Bank Syariah Mandiri Cabang Ciputat”, Jurnal Riset Manajemen dan Bisnsi, Vol. 1, No. 1, Juni, 2016.

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.