Pengaruh Dana Syirkah Temporer Terhadap Profitabilitas Dengan Risiko Pembiayaan Sebagai Variabel Intervening

Nurul Syahla

Abstract

This study aims to determine the impact on the profitability of the Temporary Syirkah Fund in PT Bank Sumut Unit Usaha Syariah for the period 2017-2021 with funding risk as an intervening variable. In general, an increase in Temporary Syirkah Funds increases the return on investment and reduces funding risk. However, there are discrepancies with the presented theory due to the data obtained. Data are presented through normality and path analysis tests to analyze relationships between variables. The results of this study showed a significance test of 0.524 for the impact of temporary cirka funds on profitability. The significance test for the effect of Temporary Syirkah Funds on funding risk was 0.928. Both are more than 5% significant, meaning there is no significant effect on either variable. The direct effect value is higher than the indirect effect, indicating that the Syirkah Fund does not have a significant impact on direct funding risk through profitability. Based on the R-squared value, the variable's contribution to the funding risk of Temporary Syirkah Funds and Profitability is 0.9%. In contrast, the remaining 99.1% are contributed by other variables not included in the study.

Keywords

Syirkah Temporary Funds, Profitability, Financing Risk, Non Performing Financing

Full Text:

PDF

References

Aidawati, R. (2021). PENGARUH DANA SYIRKAH TEMPORER, RETURN ON ASET (ROA), FINANCING TO DEPOSIT RASIO (FDR) DAN NON PERFORMING FINANCING (NPF) TERHADAP PEMBIAYAAN MUDHARABAH PADA BANK SYARIAH MANDIRI PERIODE TAHUN 2012-2019. UIN Satu Tulungagung Institutional Repository. http://repo.uinsatu.ac.id/id/eprint/19534

Arum, M. S., & Hisamuddin, N. (2016). Pengaruh Dana Syirkah Temporer , Kewajiban Dan Ekuitas Terhadap Profitabilitas Melalui Risiko Pembiayaan Pada Perbankan Syariah Di Indonesia ( The Effect Of Syirkah Temporary ’ s Fund , Liabilities And Equity Financing Risk Through On Probability At Indon. Artikel Ilmiah Mahasiswa.

Business Creation. (2020). Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Return On Assets (ROA). BINUS UNIVERSITY BUSINESS SCHOOL. https://bbs.binus.ac.id/business-creation/2020/10/faktor-faktor-yang-mempengaruhi-return-on-assets-roa/

FADLILAH, L. (2022). PENGARUH LIABILITAS, EKUITAS, DAN DANA SYIRKAH TEMPORER TERHADAP PROFITABILITAS DENGAN RISIKO PEMBIAYAAN SEBAGAI VARIABEL INTERVENING PADA BANK UMUM SYARIAH DI INDONESIA (PERIODE 2016-2020).

Hatma, E., & Suhartini, I. (2019). The Effect Financing Risk Of Profit Sharing Contract To Islamic Bank’s Profitability. Sigma-Mu, Sigma-Mu V, 34–45.

Marheni, M. (2016). Peningkatan Profitabilitas Serta Pengaruh Dana Syirkah Temporer, Kewajiban Dan Ekuitas Dengan Variabel Risiko Pembiayaan Sebagai Antiseden (Studi Pada Perbankan Syariah Di Indonesia). Asy Syar’Iyyah: Jurnal Ilmu Syari’Ah Dan Perbankan Islam, 1(1), 144–172. https://doi.org/10.32923/asy.v1i1.669

Noval, M., & Aisyah, L. (2021). Analisis Pengaruh Dana Syirkah Temporer dan Efisiensi Operasi Terhadap Profitabilitas Bank Syariah. Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi Islam, 7(1), 113. https://doi.org/10.29040/jiei.v7i1.1640

Prasetia, A., Rumiasih, N., Riani, D., Arial Mubarok Program Studi Akuntansi, A., Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas Ibn Khaldun, F., Jl Sholeh Iskandar, B., Tanah Sereal, K., & Barat, J. (2022). Pengaruh Modal Kerja Terhadap Pemberian Kredit Serta Dampak-nya Terhadap Profitabilitas Koperasi Kokaryasa Pada Periode 2011 – 2020. Inovator, 11(1), 255–264. http://ejournal.uika-bogor.ac.id/index.php/INOVATOR/article/view/6908

Setyoningsih, L. A. (2018). Digital Repository Repository Universitas Universitas Jember Jember Digital Digital Repository Repository Universitas Universitas Jember Jember. Digital Repository Universitas Jember, September 2019, 2019–2022.

Siamat, D. (2005). Manajemen Lembaga Keuangan. Universitas Indonesia.

Sugiyono. (2012). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Alfabeta.

Usanti, T., & Shomad, A. (2013). Transaksi Bank Syariah. PT Bumi Aksara.

Yusriyahya, H. (2022). Profitabilitas Perbankan Syariah Terhadap Pertumbuhan Ekonomi di Indonesia. Profitabilitas Perbankan Syariah terhadap Pertumbuhan Ekonomi di Indonesia %7C kumparan.com

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.